Get the trustworthy news you need everywhere you go with the Los Angeles Times app.
Receive instant access to our award-winning journalism, breaking news, politics, the best in food, entertainment, events and more for Southern California and the world.
Updated with a new design, the L.A. Times app gives you the option of browsing our digital content or paging through the eNewspaper. Our content includes in-depth coverage of Los Angeles, California and the West; exclusive narrative storytelling such as “Column One”; revitalized reporting on the latest in food and dining; a unique take on politics and the 2020 campaign; comprehensive coverage of the arts, pop culture and the entertainment industry; on and off-season reporting on L.A.’s home teams and major sports events. New tools include “My Library,” to save your own reading list, and a video section to access the latest short documentaries and other videos.
Download the iOS app to experience our new digital publishing platform.
• Top News: Scan a curated feed of the most important news as it happens
• Push notifications: Get the latest news from our newsroom as soon as stories break
• eNewspaper experience: Download today’s issue for offline reading and browse archives of past issues
• Video section: Enjoy exclusive video
• My Library: View saved stories and view your recent activity
• Share content easily with Twitter, Facebook, or email
• If you’re a current digital subscriber, sign in with your email address and password to get unlimited access to the app’s content.
• Non-subscribers, download the app a select number of stories stories each month. For full access, try a free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app, the L.A. Times website, and our eNewspaper; then it's only $15.99 a month. Make sure to create a registration while in the app so you'll be able to log in to the website and eNewspaper when you visit them in web browsers.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged $15.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• You can read our Terms of Service here: https://www.latimes.com/terms-of-service
• CA Notice of Collection - https://www.latimes.com/privacy-policy#california-notice-of-collection
• Do Not Sell My Info - https://membership.latimes.com/privacy-settings
• Questions about your subscription, including adding or removing access to the L.A. Times website from your app access, can be directed to Customer Service: 213-347-5300.
TECHNICAL HELP AND ASSISTANCE:
If you ever have questions about how the app works, want to provide helpful feedback, or experience crashes or freezes after installing an update, please contact us at [email protected] A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve issues faster. We work hard to make sure you have the best experience using our app.