Seattle Times Mobile
Get Northwest news that matters — faster than ever. The new and improved Seattle Times app is superfast to get you right to the news you want. We deliver the fastest news experience possible, with content you won’t find anywhere else.
- Lightning-fast load times, quick-scan headlines and a clean, streamlined experience
- Push notifications for the latest breaking news as it happens
- The same award-winning content you expect from The Seattle Times, even faster
- Breaking news and trending topics
- Stories that dig deep, and have a direct impact on our local community
- Easy ways to share your favorite content with your friends
- Complete local sports coverage of Mariners, Seahawks and Sounders, so you never miss a play.
Users can read up to 15 articles free per month. Seattle Times subscribers can log in for unlimited access to all of our award-winning content. Users can also subscribe to get Unlimited App Access straight from the app for $9.99 per month. Your subscription will automatically renew each month, with the credit card associated with your iTunes account being charged. Cancel anytime by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Full terms of service: http://company.seattletimes.com/notices/notice1.html